How long until you start your summer holidays? Or are you lucky enough to already have broken up from school? With so much free-time there’s all sorts of things you could do. Maybe you could explore the Australian outback? Or become a star ballerina? Or even meet the lesser-spotted-Bogwoppit in your cellar?
Here’s your chance to do all this and more! Enter our twitter competition to win all the stories in the A PUFFIN BOOK collection (that’s 20 books!) and a holiday thanks to the team at Virgin Experience Days.
With a suitcase bursting with adventures and a two-night stay at Sandbanks Hotel in Poole, which is just a stones-throw away from the beach, Brownsea Island and the Purbecks. We’re pretty sure there’s some really good ice-cream there too.
Simply tweet tweet @puffinbooks using #PackAPuffin and tell us which book you’ll be packing in your suitcase. Competition closes 27.07.2015
Explore the A PUFFIN BOOK collection.
Looking for birthday present inspiration for all the family? Find brilliant gift ideas at Virgin Experience Days.
Puffin Books Twitter Prize Draw Promotions – General Terms and Conditions 2015
- No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter’s Twitter promotions.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To enter one of the Promoter’s Twitter promotions, you must send a tweet to @PuffinBooks using the hashtag #PackAPuffin by the relevant closing date, such method to be specified in the relevant promotion Tweet. If you win, you will be asked to “Follow” @PuffinBooks so that you can send a DM to @PuffinBooks with your contact information. You may subsequently “Unfollow” @PuffinBooks at any time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- The closing date for a promotion is set out in the relevant promotion Tweet.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Winner selection is based upon a random draw from all valid entries to the relevant @PuffinBooks Twitter promotion received by the appropriate closing date/time.
- The prizes in respect of a particular promotion will be set out in the Tweet relevant to that promotion.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified via ‘@reply’ within 2 hours of the closing time of the relevant promotion. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these promotion rules.
- To obtain details of the winner(s) please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- These general terms and conditions are in addition to any specific promotion rules set out in the Tweet in respect of the relevant promotion and by entering the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any specific promotion rules. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions from time to time, such changes to be effective 24 hours after they have been made.
- No association or business relationship is claimed with Twitter, Inc.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The prize is non exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. Transport not included
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited of 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.