The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary is OUT NOW!
WHO’S READY TO RRRROCCCCKKKK?!
Think you know everything about the Wimpy Kid books? Well, it’s Wimpy Kid Wednesday, The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary is OUT TODAY, you’re starting middle school and we’re about to pick your brains . . .
Can you answer all 5 of these Wimpy Kid questions?
1. What is the name of Greg Heffley’s older brother?
2. Which character says ‘WANNA SEE MY SECRET FRECKLE?’
3. Which type of cheese plays a leading role in the Wimpy Kid movie?
4. Why are all girls in Greg’s Wimpy world drawn the same?
5. How many pages were there in Jeff Kinney’s original sketchpad?
It got a whole lot harder at question ‘3.’ didn’t it?! But if you don’t know all the answers don’t panic, you’re brain will be exploding with Wimpy knowledge by the time you’ve taken a behind-the-scenes peek in Jeff Kinney’s movie diary!
You’ll discover how your favourite book came alive on the big screen from audition adverts to finding the perfect school playground and picking the most DAGGY costumes for Fregley! You’ll get to see the blueprint of the Heffley’s kitchen, Rowley’s ‘Zoo-Wee Mama’ comic strips and even colour photos tracing the four stages of cheese “age”! ICK!
Today is Wednesday 17th March. Today is the day a stick figure becomes a REAL BOY with three sticky-up strands of hair! THE WAIT IS OVER!
Very excited Puffin Marketing Officer feeling very ‘Wimpy’ this Wednesday